Ministry of Internal Affairs

Author: Stan George

1 March 2022


Information for people displaced from Ukraine Survey of arriving migrants for displaced people from Ukraine

7 February 2022

29 January 2022

How can I obtain a long-stay visa for studies?
Frequent questions

Do you want to study in Romania and have citizenship of a country outside the European Union and European Economic Area? For starters, you must register at the educational institution where you wish to study […read more]

Skip to content