The General Inspectorate for Immigration shall ensure access to information of public interest, through the Office of Information and Public Relations and the persons designated for this purpose, at the request of any person or ex officio.
RESPONSIBLE WITH PUBLIC INFORMATION
Responsible for disseminating public information, based on Law no. 544/2001 on free access to information of public interest – police commissioner Maria DOSPINESCU- BORNEMISA
Headquarters: Bucuresti, str. Lt. col. Marinescu Constantin, nr. 15A, sector 5
Phone: 021/ 410.75.13
Any person has the right to request and obtain information of public interest from public authorities and institutions, under the conditions of Law 544/2001 on free access to information of public interest, as subsequently amended and supplemented .
- Law 544/2001 on free access to information of public interest, with subsequent amendments and completions
- GD 123/2002 on the norms for the application of Law 544/2001, with subsequent amendments and completions
- Law 109/2007 on the reuse of information from public institutions, with subsequent amendments and completions
The public authorities and institutions are obliged to provide the persons, at their request, with the requested information of public interest.
Public authorities and institutions have the obligation to respond in writing to the request for information of public interest within 10 days or, as the case may be, within 30 days from the registration of the request, depending on the difficulty, complexity, volume of documentary works and urgency. request. If the time required for the identification and dissemination of the requested information exceeds 10 days, the reply will be communicated to the applicant within a maximum of 30 days, provided that it is notified in writing within 10 days.
Refusal to communicate the requested information shall be motivated and communicated within 5 days of receipt.
- 0.5 lei per page, black and white, for information and images available on A4 paper;
- The account in which the payment of the fee for copying the documents requested under Law 544/2001 regarding the free access to information of public interest is made, with the subsequent amendments and completions: IBAN ACCOUNT – RO22TREZ70120330108XXXXX – revenues to the state budget FISCAL CODE – 8609468