Access to social benefits

There are a variety of social services and benefits that you can access as a beneficiary of a form of protection, asylum seeker or foreigner with right to stay.

We recommend you to ask the integration staff about the possibility of to access the social benefits and requirements to be met. The institution which is responsible for this is General Directorate of Social Assistance and Child Protection (DGASPC).